FAQsFrequently Asked Questions:
1. Q: How much are your masks?
A: Each mask has it's own price and is listed in each description page.
2. Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, I accept most major credit cards as well as PayPal.
3. Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: Absolutely! I ship anywhere in the world.
4. Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: No refunds, sorry. All sales are final. However, if your item is damaged or lost during shipping, I will replace the item at no charge.
5. Q: How long before I get my mask once I have placed an order?
A: The wait time for a mask is usually 4 to 6 weeks.
6. Q: Why does it take so long?
A: I don't keep masks in stock so, every mask you buy is made to order. This means that I don't begin working on your mask until you have completed your purchase. Also, I usually have orders that are still in process from other customers that need to be finished before I can begin on new orders. Cursed Camp Studios is a one person operation. So, the 4 to 6 week wait period allows me to get all orders completed and shipped out and not rush any work. It also allows me time to gather supplies if I run low.
7. Q: Do you do custom orders?
A: No customs or special requests, sorry. I only make what is listed on the website.
8. Q: If I order more than one mask, can I get a discount?
A: Sorry, no discounts on multiple orders but shipping is combined.
9. Q: What are your masks made from?
A: My masks are made from either high impact resistant PETG (Polyethylene Terephthlate Glycol-Modified) or Styrene.
10. Q: Can I wear your mask to play hockey?
A: My masks are for display or costuming purposes only. Not for contact sports.
11. Q: Can you you make a mask to look exactly like another artist's mask?