I’ve been informed this is for US customers only.
Now accepting Shop Pay!! Just click on the button in the checkout and your purchase will be split into 4 monthly interest free payments.
Here's how it works:
- The customer picks Shop Pay Installments.
- They get to choose to make four equal installments instead of one full payment.
- The customer selects a debit or credit card to pay the first payment and future installment payments.
- The account walks customers through a brief identity verification process to pay later. Eligibility is more about preventing fraud. They don't check credit scores.
- The customer agrees to terms, authorizes the payment through Shop Pay (Affirm handles their installment processing).
- For security, the app texts the customer a 6-digit verification code to complete the process.
Starting 5/27/2021, I am limiting the number of each mask that may be ordered at a time. When a mask has reached so many orders, it will be displayed as SOLD OUT until I get those orders finished. This is an attempt on my part to try and keep me from getting severely backed up again.
If you are curious about the status of your order, please check the bright green bar at the top of the homepage. I post what orders I am currently working on and I keep this info updated frequently as I complete orders.
A friendly reminder: When placing an order, please make sure your shipping address is correct. Cursed Camp Studios cannot be held responsible for a shipping error due to incorrect information received. Please double check all your information before placing an order.
Frequently asked questions.
1. Q: How much are your masks?
A: Each mask has its own price and is listed in each description page.
2. Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, I accept most major credit cards as well as PayPal.
3. Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: Absolutely! I ship anywhere in the world.
4. Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. However, if your item is damaged or lost during shipping, please contact me as soon as possible so I can make it right.
5. Q: How long before I get my mask once I have placed an order?
A: UPDATED AS OF 5/27/2021: At the moment, the current wait time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
6. Q: Why does it take so long?
A: UPDATED AS OF 5/27/2021:I don't keep masks in stock so, every mask you purchase, is made to order. I always have orders that are in process from previous customers that need to be finished before I can begin working on new orders. Cursed Camp Studios is a one person operation and these masks take a certain amount of time to complete. I am also prone to getting behind on orders due to large orders being placed or many orders being placed in a short span of time. Multiple orders, sale orders, orders with stands, Halloween and Christmas orders may need more time to complete as well. Please consider this when placing an order.
7. Q: Do you do custom orders?
A: UPDATED AS OF 5/27/2021: No, I do not take custom orders or special requests other than minor blood splatter and cutting non adjustable straps (CCS-6 or CCS-7) to fit. For those masks, I will need head measurements which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will no longer be making adjustable versions of those straps. I basically make what is listed on the website. Any custom masks produced will be of my own design and sold on this site.
Also, please do not contact me after an order is placed and ask if I can change it to another mask. This makes keeping track of who ordered what rather difficult. Please be firm in your decision when placing an order.
8. Q: If I order more than one mask, can I get a discount?
A: Sorry, no discounts on multiple orders.
9. Q: What are your masks made from?
A: My masks are made from either high impact resistant PETG or Styrene.
10. Q: Can I wear your masks to play hockey, contact sports, etc...?
A: No. My masks are for display or costuming purposes only. They should never, ever be used as any type of protective gear. Cursed Camp Studios will not be held liable for misuse of its products.
11. Q: Will my mask look exactly like the photo in the listing?
A: Each order is made and painted by hand. So, variations to color and detail should be expected. My painting style is always evolving and a mask that I painted 6 months ago will not look exactly like a mask I painted today.
12. Q: Do you sell mask blanks?
A: No, I do not sell blanks.
Also, I don't make it to the post office everyday so, when you get a shipping notification email, that does not necessarily mean that your order has been dropped off at the post office or even on a truck, it simply means that your order is in the process of being shipped and that the shipping label has been printed.
If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to contact me via email at : email@example.com Thank you.