About Shop Pay
I’ve been informed this is for US customers only. Now accepting Shop Pay!! Just click on the button in the checkout and your purchase will be split into 4 monthly interest free payments.
Here's how it works:
- The customer picks Shop Pay Installments.
- They get to choose to make four equal installments instead of one full payment.
- The customer selects a debit or credit card to pay the first payment and future installment payments.
- The account walks customers through a brief identity verification process to pay later. Eligibility is more about preventing fraud. They don't check credit scores.
- The customer agrees to terms, authorizes the payment through Shop Pay (Affirm handles their installment processing).
- For security, the app texts the customer a 6-digit verification code to complete the process.
Does shop pay charge interest?
Shop Pay offers customers the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split their purchase into 4 equal, interest-free installment payments for orders between 50 USD and 3,000 USD. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees passed on to customers. Your customers' credit scores aren't affected if they use Shop Pay Installments.